A downloadable game
40 years ago, the Tao people and their island community were transported by some unknown means to the outskirts of a modern city. Play as members of the Tao community that have grown up with this legacy and fight every day to build on it, in the face of a society that doesn't understand them or care to.
Home Again is powered by the apocalypse. Having an understanding of PbtA games should not be necessary but may be helpful.
- Gorgeous full color cover design by Momatoes
- Deft editing by Mercedez "Cibby" Acosta
- Roughly 40 pages of text, including
- Rules for playing and running the game
- Guidelines for setting and character creation
- Descriptions of six playbooks
- A sample scenario called "Applewood"
- Playbook sheets, move sheets and other reference materials
If you are from a person of color would have difficulty purchasing this product, please feel free to reach out to me privately here or on Twitter, and I will set you up.
Note: This game was formerly called The Others.
Art by Momatoes.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.